Innologix MDM is a comprehensive and configurable multi-utility cloud based platform for the meter data management. It is a tool to manage the complete data life cycle as well as meter life cycle. It can manage both instantaneous as well as periodic data. It is an open system which can be integrated with multiple head-end systems with bi-directional communication. It can be used to get all types of sensor data and is not restricted to electrical parameters only. It can work in both manual and automatic meter reading scenario. It has features of network formula to be used for calculations and energy accounting.
Innologix MDM has following key features:
- It is a Cloud hosted collaborative system with integrated customer portal
- It can handle all utilities Electric, Gas, Water, Oil
- It supports both manual and automatic meter reading processes
- It has key features of validate, edit and estimating the data
- It has configurable formulae for consumption calculations
- It has network hierarchy based formulae for energy accounting
- It as configurable units of measurements
- It can handle use cases such as Meter Move-in, Move-out, Replacement
- It can handle Meter Asset Life Cycle Management
- It has data aggregation and data synthesis functions
- It has Data analytics features built in
- It provides two way communication with head end system including remote connect / disconnect, load limit, firmware update etc.
- It has load forecasting functionalities
Innologix MDM is a functionality rich solution. It is a configurable platform where the project scenarios can be configured on the fly. At the same time, it is an integrated platform for billing, asset management, customer data management etc. An MDM without these functionalities cannot meet the promises of smart grid.